SHOP ASSISTANT (FULL TIME/PART TIME) APPLY NOW
EATOO is more than just a grocery store!
We are a team immersed with cultural diversity, thus we know where we can get the best products and identify the best quality among all the suppliers. By utilizing our strong connection with local suppliers and importers, and make sure we would locate the best quality ingredients for customers.
Eatoo established in June 2019 and introduced to the public on 14th February 2020 (Yes! It was on Valentine’s day) and we noticed a business opportunity by offering Same-Day delivery which were lacking in the UK market, with a physical concept store located in central London for our consumers to come and say ‘Hi’ to us, and giving them an opportunity to have a closer look with our trendy tangible goods at our nicely designed store with Dine-in service if you are traveling from far while we also provide Grab & Go for you to shop till you drop.
EATOO offers fresh ingredients straight from the source, send out with our same day delivery which we hope our customers would be satisfied as we are. Our members of staff carefully select the vegetables and prepared by orders, accordingly, delivering to customers with care by our drivers. "Eat Well & Healthy Eating" are what people care the most nowadays, the society becoming more conscious on the food they consume on the daily basis and what ingredients would bring out the best in them. We would reject anything that is not up to our standard, thus enhancing our brand and what we stand for.
It's important for our colleagues to take pride in what they do. What we are looking for is a passionate, energetic and hands on Shop Assistant, with a can-do attitude who can work under pressure and can always support other team members whilst being reliable.
You will be responsible for:
- Greet and serve dine-in customers
- Issue bills and take payments
- Daily routine on maintaining the shop clean and tidy
- Take turns for opening and closing shift, assist colleague for a smooth operation.
- Understand and carry out daily operating procedures to high standard as specified by the store manager, e.g. ensuring all equipment is working correctly, daily cleaning etc.
- Report any issues with products or breakages immediately
- Attention in detail for the dishes before we deliver to customers for dine-in
- Ensuring the quality of food meet the highest standard for grab & go
- Record all the wastage, and report to the store manager by the end of the shift.
- Oversee records and HACCP to ensure everything kept up to date
- Maintaining the highest levels of standard in hygiene & grooming
- Desire for new knowledges and meet the customer’s satisfaction
- Job enlargement, enrichment and rotation would be occurred in workplace.
- Following code of conduct and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Have a positive Can-do attitude
- Level 2 Health and Safety certificate is essential
- Familiar with Oriental food culture would be preferable but not required
Salary: Meet the national minimum wage
Benefits: Staff discount on most of our product|||WC1B 4HH|||||||||RO_hF_A341x0xcSX|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false