We respect your privacy and comply with the general Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Data Protection Laws means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or GDPR.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679
- Data Controller,’’ Personal Data’’ and ‘’ Processing ‘’ shall have the same meaning as the GDPR
We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes foe witch information is being collected
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data
- We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified
- We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure
For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Eatoo Limited is the ‘’ data controller ‘’. This means that Eatoo Limited determines the purpose for witch, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you;
- Data is collected automatically.
To the extent that you can access the Website, we will collect Data automatically, for example: we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with the content.Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.Links to other websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.Administration of our Website and performance of our contract with you or to take steps to enter into it
The information you give to us is necessary to enable us to
- process and fulfil your Order (including acknowledging your order and communicating with you if there is any issue regarding the fulfilment of your order);
- make sure your Order is delivered correctly;
- contact you to send you status updates about your Order;
- maintain your account;
- bill you;
- credit checking or screening
- authentication and identity checks
- credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening;
- debt collection;
- for analysis to inform our marketing strategy, help us understand how our website is used, and to enhance and personalise your customer experience (including to improve the recommendations we make to you on our website);
- carry out research to develop and improve our services; and
- to correspond or communicate with you for your views of our services;
- to verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as a customer;
- for network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access;
- for prevention of fraud and other criminal activities;
- to comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
- for assessing the quality of our service and to provide staff training within the business;
- to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services.
- for the management of queries, complaints, or claims; and
- for the establishment and defence of our legal rights.
We will use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations:
- to carry out fraud prevention checks and to comply with other regulatory requirements that apply to us;
- to assist any public authority or criminal investigation body;
- to identify you when you contact us; and/or
- to verify the accuracy of data we hold about you.
Consent. We will ask for your consent to send you direct marketing communications. Please see Marketing below for more information, including how to withdraw your consent. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by email.Direct Marketing
In order to improve your customer experience with us we want to keep you up-to-date on our latest news, promotional offers and events. We will only contact you with marketing materials if you have consented to this, and only via the methods to which you have consented (e.g. electronic means (email or text)/post/telephone). We may collect your preferences to receive marketing information about Eatoo directly from us in the following ways:
- when you register for an account with us online and indicate that you would like to receive such marketing from us;
- when you opt in to receive marketing communications by updating your preferences in your account area; and
- when you refresh your marketing preferences when responding to a request from us to do so from time to time.
We may use the information you provide and the information we collect about you to build a picture of your interests so that we may tailor our communications to you to ensure they are relevant and of interest to you and so that when you visit our Website we can tailor your experience with us.